Mission & Vision
Vision of TCN
Vocational skill to youths does directly contribute on sustainable national development through reduction of unemployment, increased economic activities, improved educational and social order. Hence imparting of appropriate vocational skills to youths is very important for Nepal’s total development.
TCN has set mission of establishing this organization as one of most reliable organization in the arena of providing vocation skills and employment support to the unemployed youths around the country. Now we have proved it through 12 years of rigorous work and we do commit to maintain its image in the days to come.
The overall objective of the TCN is to strengthen the capacity of youths for sustainable employment. Similarly, the specific objectives are as follows:
- To manage demand based TEVT programs for unemployed youths
- To conduct vocational skills training program with complete training cycle approach
- To enhance employability of the vocational training graduates
- To conduct TNA, RMA, tracer study and other labor market related studies
- To prepare committed and dedicated subject experts as prime asset of organization and hence of the country as well.
- To adopt comprehensive approach to ensure the access of targeted groups in the TCN’s activities.
- To ensure participation of all types of deprived groups in its activities.
- To become milestone of society in terms of contributing on socio economic development through means of vocational training.
- To develop TCN’s institutional capacity to meet its set objectives